analysing piechart TASK 8

Analysing piechart


My pie chart consists of 10 question that leads up what my magazine will feature.


1.) In my first question i asked if they liked ages 15-20 and ages 10-15 which most 
of the people picked ages 15 to 20 because that's there age rated it located towards.


2.) my second one i had to find out what interests them and why they buy the product 
for and most answered with advertisement which i will include in my final product.


3.) My magazine will follow the action side of the genre type because right now i action 
is skyrocketing with sales and view for example a lot of people are buying magazines 
that include avengers infinity war but ill link comedy ito it because it ended up with a draw.


4.) I asked my audience what interest in them on the front cover and majority of them liked 
the colour that is shown on the front cover and they explained it by the colours naturally pulls 
your eyes onto it mainly contrast colours; dark and light colour together to the end i picked 
black and red which people like more.


5.) The colour i went for at the end is red by 6 people voting on it and they describes as it 
being the brightest colour and the most vibrant out of the other colours. Its said that it shows 
a posh and fancy look, but cheap for the price.


6.) The price range was easy to do because people chose the cheapest one but it was fair how 
it ranged from 1-4 pound but at the end i put it to £1.50 making it fair price.


7.) Im going to include a interview on chris because he is up and going he won so many awards 
for acting and staring in the box office hit avenger infinity war and it will be popular and attract 
more people.


8.) I asked if my age group like a copy online and they responded by saying yes because 
nowadays people like reading online rather than going out and physically buying it.


9.) My magazines will be based on films so i asked if how often they go to the cinema and most 
responded by saying weekly so meaning they are up to date with every movie so i don't need to 
dive into great depth in information and review on the films.

10.) Finally i asked my target audience which name would be suitable for my magazine and they 
responded and i finally named it blaze and it got the most votes.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

my purpose of my magazine TASK 2